Re: [OM] Don't clean like this

Subject: Re: [OM] Don't clean like this
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:00:07 -0500
Oh, Charles, just stick around a while.  You ain't seen nothin'
yet.  Those with thin skins and no sense of humor (humour to some)
occasionally get their drollies in a wad and pout and even quit
for a while.  But you can't get what you find here--the body of
knowledge and experience in all things Olympus--anywhere else, so
take it for what it is: a sometimes rowdy and raucous group that
doesn't take what's actually just a hobby for most of us all that
seriously.  After all, the fate of the world isn't likely to be
decided here on the Olympus List, but some of us may get a shot or
two of the end.  Maybe that could be TOPE 1001.

Walt Wayman