RE: [OM] Tripod collar

Subject: RE: [OM] Tripod collar
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 00:10:39 +0100
Tamron make (made?) a collar that opens with a hinge, that can fit various
diameters of lens barrels. It is supplied (fits, anyway) the SP 80-200/2.8,
and also my SP 70-210/3.5-4. I bought mine on *Bay for 6GBP 'Buy it now'.
It fits a Teleplus 7-element 2X with a bit of extra rubber strip......

Sincerely,
Roger Key

Any suggestions?  I can't seem to find anything on my searches.

<snip>

The Olympus collar doesn't fit on the 2x.  There may be third party
solutions though.