[OM] Wanted: shoe 2

Subject: [OM] Wanted: shoe 2
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:49:39 -0000
David Howells was asking for a Shoe 2 - I have one which the manager
of local Jessops store (large and occasionally-maligned chain of UK
photo stores) gave me when he had a clearout.

It will be on its way when David sends me his address.

I also have a shoe 3 - in tatty box but shoe itself looks in good
nick, no cracks in the usual places, with instructions AND the little
black plastic plate that sits in the top,

and, all from the same source,

 - metal screw-in hood for 28/3.5, good nick, no box

 - rubber screw-in hood for 28/2.8, reasonable nick, no box.

Mail me offlist ( john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ) if you're interested.
Free to first requesters - priority to UK listees though, simply
because of ease of postage.

Ciao
John