RE: [OM] Some interesting images to share

Subject: RE: [OM] Some interesting images to share
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:38:48 +0100
Hi,

> Could someone please give a quick summary of the MC/SC debate? How do you
> tell the lenses apart? Send off-list if you don't want to bore the rest.

Volumes have been written about this very question :)
In short: MC lenses perform better where flare is concerned.

Telling them apart is often easy (by looking at either the markings, or the
colours they reflect), but there are some gray areas. I'll leave the answer
of this part of your question up to others that know the details to this
more intricately.

Cheers!
Olafo