[OM] Critique needed

Subject: [OM] Critique needed
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:50:49 -0600
I was at the PT Cruiser meeting Saturday evening, and took some pictures of the
member's cars with my OM-G. The shots came back looking awful. See <a
href="http://www.flash.net/~steveg3/badshots.htm";>
http://www.flash.net/~steveg3/badshots.htm </a>. The ones I took the previous
month with my OM-2N came out fine. These needed major help in Photo Magic. I
did not use a flash either time, because the dealership is fairly well lit, and
I didn't want the flash to create a hot spot in the foreground and let
everything else go entirely black.
So, please let me know what I did wrong this time.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa
P. S. Some [OT] comments I'm guessing I'l hear:
Don't send a boy's camera to do a man's camera's job.
Steel wool will remove any color casts from the lens.
Nine T45's chained together with T flash cords and multi connectors will
overcome ambient light casts.