Re: [OM] Critique needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique needed
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:43:59 -0800 (PST)
Having looked at the pics, I decided to take a stab at
it.

The first picture looks like it was underexposed. I
have noticed the same kind of graininess on pictures
that I have underexposed.

At a guess I would say the light meter had taken it's
info from the left side of the frame where the
streetlights and the pavement are bright., while it
needed to expose on the dark, to bring out the detail
there. Just guessing.

The second picture, (the green one) looks like a
classic color balance problem. You used film balanced
for daylight under a light that has a different
spectrum.

Flourescent gives a yellow tinge, and incandescant
gives a kind of sepia tone. I don't know what kind of
light would cause this extreme green shift though. So
possibly it is something else.