[OM] Polaroid 4000 Scanner

Subject: [OM] Polaroid 4000 Scanner
From: "Jerry Smith" <proudtexan63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:34:36 -0600
   Hello everyone,

 I want to thank everyone who wrote about my last question on scanners, the
Min*lta, I appreciate all of the feedback. It sounds like I would be better off
getting into one of the Polaroid 4000's. I see that the supposed "rebate" is
good until the end of the year. Does anyone know of the best deal at where to
buy one right now? Again I appreciate all the feedback I can get, as I need to
look at getting one before the end of the year. Good shooting and Happy
Holidays to all.

Smitty