Re: [OM] Critique needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique needed
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:35:53 -0800
Fluorescent lighting varies quite a bit in it's color temperature.
Depending on the particular bulbs and particular film you can get
anything from very little change to yellow to a (usually) very ghoulish
green, especially with skin tones. Looking at the posted picks, that
green looks way to green for even fluorescent lighting. It almost looks
like someone shot the picture with a green filter over the lens.

I would suspect reciprocy failure judging by the f-stops you were using
Steve. What kind of exposure times were you using? I am guessing they
were rather long. Was this the same film that you used last time?
Similar exposure times? If not, I would say that was your problem.

Jim Couch