RE: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash, Bounce Grip, Advice needed !
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 16:54:22 -0500
Jon,
The Vivitar 4600 flash is a quite capable flash and you may find it has
too much power and function for the way you take photos.
Unlike the T32, the 4600 and bounce AND swivel.  With the correct
adapter on the flash, it should provide TTL and OTF exposures comparable
to a T32.  Heads can also be removed.

As you have noticed, the 4600 is big.  A good reason to keep it off the
camera.  The best reason, though, is that you will have better photos
when flash is off the camera.

There is also an extension cord made by Vivtar that will allow you to
have the adapter shoe on the camera and the camera up to 3 feet off the
camera, fully synched.

I can't get to my goodies right now since I just had some extensive knee
surgery Friday.  But I'll be glad to help you all I can.

Brian Huber