Re: [OM] Critique needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Critique needed
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:34:48 -0500
Steve,

These look like they are underexposed. In addition, the green tinted ones look like the light is from a mercury vapor light. Could the combination have caused this problem? Assuming that premise is true, maybe the photo finisher didn't try to color correct these because they were so underexposed.

Gregg

I was at the PT Cruiser meeting Saturday evening, and took some pictures of the
member's cars with my OM-G. The shots came back looking awful. See <a
href="http://www.flash.net/~steveg3/badshots.htm";>
http://www.flash.net/~steveg3/badshots.htm </a>. The ones I took the previous
month with my OM-2N came out fine. These needed major help in Photo Magic. I
did not use a flash either time, because the dealership is fairly well lit, and
I didn't want the flash to create a hot spot in the foreground and let
everything else go entirely black.
So, please let me know what I did wrong this time.