Re: Re: [OM] my new OM4Ti

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] my new OM4Ti
From: Dodsonm@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:44:55 EST
Adi,

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.  I understand what you mean about
the feeling in different places.  I spent two weeks this summer in the
south of Sweden.  I never gave my SLR a second thought.  On the other
hand, I lived in Eritrea many years ago back when my SLR was a Nikon.  In
the street I used a Minox!

Michael