[OM] I've been enabled...!

Subject: [OM] I've been enabled...!
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 21:44:54 -0000
Parcel delivered this morning. Thought it might be Amazon, but it was from
Texas...

At first I thought it was a WW2 artifact, it looked like a Wehrmacht
gas-mask case, and by its condition it could have been a Stalingrad veteran
;-)....

But no. It was a 300/4.5 from our favourite enabler! And in nearly perfect
condition!

Hardly a mark on this babe. Olympus caps front and rear, and a Kenlock UV
filter (which I might not use, but it is currently protecting all that
lovely (SC) glass...

I'm happy. Now only that superwide to get (21 or 18, but it will be a
while - when the bank balance forgets how far out I've pushed the boat..)

I'm awaiting the bank's cheque that I ordered, but it will be coming
straight to you, TS. This is a beaut of a lens.

Thanks.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk