Re: [OM] OM-2000 seller - no connection

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 seller - no connection
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:58:47 -0800
: Meantime, I see the picture has the neat little screw-on grip. I *can*
: afford to get one of those right away... maybe. Anyone know if/where they
: are available? John, do you sell those, or are they "NLA" from Olympus...?
: Anyone got one they want to part with? Private email is fine...

Camera Grip 1 should still be available new. I think Wide Angle has them in
stock. Don't expect too much added stability from it. A MD or Winder feels
much better.

hnz

A MD or winder may be better, but to me the camera grip 1 is wonderful. The increase in the feeling of security and stability is amazing considering how little is added to the camera. I wish there was a way to mount it on my OM1n, I might use it more.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California