Re: [OM] photography books

Subject: Re: [OM] photography books
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 09:47:26 EST
msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> There were at least 2 subsequent editions that cover the 2S, G, PC, 3
> and 4 series cameras, and the OM-77/88.

Yes, be careful, there are several editions. I've owned 2 or 3 over the
years. Depending on year published, of course, they only cover models in
existence up to that year.
They are good learning tools because they not only cover the specific OM
cameras, but also the Olympus flashes, lenses, macro gear, etc; AND they
offer 'generic' photography advice and information that would apply to most
shooting situations.

George S.