[OM] Magic Lantern IS-3 book & IS-3 len hood

Subject: [OM] Magic Lantern IS-3 book & IS-3 len hood
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:50:14 -0600
As long as we're talking about photography books, let me pose this question.
 Is the Magic Lantern book for the IS series worth getting?  Is there anything
in it that I can't pick up from the IS-3 owner's manual?

Thanks much for any insight.

Mike W.

P.S.  What are most IS-3(000) owners doing about a lens hood?  I've been
temporarily
using my 35mm f2 hood on my recently acquired IS-3 and have thought of checking
to see if the 35-105 slide-on hood will fit.