Re: [OM] Slide projector

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector
From: Dodsonm@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:45:26 EST
>From:  chasmnro@xxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Monroe)
>Sender:    owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To:    olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (List Oly)
>    This may off topic but I need a 35mm slide projector and as your the
>only camera related list that I'm on I'm asking you if I may.  I'm not a
>pro but I have a lot of slides dating back to the 1940's and want to view
>them once again and now that I have two OM bodies I'm thinking of taking
>slides once again..  My B&H Slide Cube projector has given up the ghost
>and anyway it's pretty old to find parts and lamps for.
>    Does the List have any suggestions on a decent, moderate price
>projector for home viewing?
>Charles Monroe

Charles,

Go to B&H Photo and search for Braun slide porjector.  Give the  Braun
MULTIMAG 250 AF a look.  I am not sure if $200 is what you had in mind
for moderate pricing.

Michael

BTW, will you turn HTML formatting off on your messages?  They look like
this on old clients.

 http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
 bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>    This may off topic but I
need a
35mm slide projector and as your the only camera related list that I'm
on I'm
asking you if I may.  I'm not a pro but I have a lot of slides
dating back
to the 1940's and want to view them once again and now that I have two
OM bodies
I'm thinking of taking slides once again..  My B&H Slide Cube
projector
has given up the ghost and anyway it's pretty old to find parts and
lamps
for.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>    Does the List have any
suggestions on a decent, moderate price projector for home
viewing?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Charles
Monroe</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>