Re: [OM] OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:41:16 +0100
   Hello to all Zuiko's and Zuikett's,

I picked up an OM-3 today from a local shop, $300.00 plus tax. Took it straight away to Photosphere for a quick check up. They looked it over and found a couple of things wrong with it, about $18.00 in parts and it should be good as new. I'm looking forward to getting it home and giving her a work out. This one will round out the bunch, OM-1n, -2n, -3 and -4, and the one that started it all my OM-10. My better half says I have enough, but I don't think that's possible. No. I don't have a problem, there's lot's more things I still want. Now to concentrate on the big stuff, I'm wanting a 250 f2. I figure if I'm going to aim, I'll aim high. My many thanks to all the enablers out there, keep up the good work. Happy shooting to all.

Smitty

You better half is wrong. You really need the 4Ti and, when you grow up, the 3Ti, to make you a better person which in turns will make her happier.
All is well that ends well.

Henrik Dahl