Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 80mm f4-f32 Macro & other BIN tales
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:39:25 EST
There was an Olympus mount lens which had a BIN price last week of either $95
or $99 (I think the former), it was not a focal length that I needed,
although that seldom has much to do with my Zuiko buying decisions, and the
slightly faster speed than my Zuiko didn't seem that much different.  Bid at
$60 or $65 figuring I could resell it later if it wasn't being used and was
tempted to BIN.  It ended up selling for over $260.  It was an interesting
auction to watch.  Probably a great lens and could have been a Fang at BIN
price.  Someone on the list came close to a Fang on a Zuiko 2X a few weeks
ago.  There is some good stuff out there if one is patient.  Bill Barber