Re: [OM] photography books

Subject: Re: [OM] photography books
From: nrky@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 21:32:01 -0600
I've got a copy of the Guide...turns out John didn't know
about the "secret stash" spot for your winder cap in the
winder...he slags the OM-2 for being easy to lose the
winder caps, and says you ought to buy several.  (Caps,
not OM-2's >;) )  OTOH, he really liked the TTL/OTF metering
that M. came up with, said it was ground-breaking (AFAIR)

All of the shots of the OM show a missing winder cap >;)

Bill  >; P
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.