[OM] Olympus digital camera mailing list

From: Stewart Dean <sdean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:29:48 -0500
Gentlemen:
Please don't bang on me too hard, but can you direct me any equivalent
mailing list for Olympus *digital* cameras.  I was looking to buy an
E10, new or used, and had questions about street prices, good dealers,
new and used sources, etc.
This is a a *great* list (I have been lurking here for some years now)
and I *love* the old Olympus OMs as an elegant, minimal piece of
design...the Leica of SLRs, what Cartier-Bresson would have used for an
SLR.  I also have an 8x10 view camera for *real* resolution and
tonality....but I need to take the plunge into digital and so....
--
// Stewart Dean - Kingston, NY USA, sdean@xxxxxxxxxx