Re: [OM] Olympus digital camera mailing list

From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:12:39 -0800
In a message dated 12/7/2001 Stewart Dean writes:

<< Please don't bang on me too hard, but can you direct me any
equivalent
mailing list for Olympus *digital* cameras.  I was looking to buy an
E10, new or used, and had questions about street prices, good dealers,
new and used sources, etc. >>

Well, there isn't another mail list like this one ;-)

But, I have found a few web based forums on the E-10/20

On the Olympus website:
http://innovation.olympus.com/Forums/FrameSet.asp?F=5

A very busy one on Digital Photography Review website:
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1022

Imaging Resource Forums (not E-10 specific but may help):
http://www.photo-forums.com/WebX?14@144.bIzVa7qhtZZ^0@/

If you, or anyone else here, finds a mail list like this one for E-10/20
digital cameras, please pass it along my way too.

(BTW, I keep my "shutter" noise set to OM2 with volume all the way
up--love it!) The AF in this little camera is amazing...it locks onto
asphalt in an instant for prefocusing panned shots--gotta love it.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com