[OM] OM Pix for Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure

Subject: [OM] OM Pix for Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 20:07:45 +0000
I've been working on updating my galleries over the past two weeks to add over 40 photographs made from mid-Summer through mid-Autumn. Finally got the web pages done and the files uploaded to my site this evening. So, for your weekend viewing pleasure . . .
[drum roll]
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery8.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery9.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery10.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery11.html
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/olympusgallery12.html

There's a wide range of subject material from night "street shooting" to architectural, to at last one macro, and more. All made with 1000lympus OM bodies and lenses.

Home (main) page is here:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/
Gallery entrance is here:
  http://johnlind.tripod.com/galleryframe.html