Re: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 180 mm f/2.8 Zuiko lens
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:12:32 -0500
   I have seen them go for about $450.00 in average condition. I don't
think I would pay much more than $500.00. Of course it all depends on
condition and how long you are willing to wait for the right deal. Esnipe
is a good way to place a bid and don't worry about who else is bidding.
Also, if you are thinking about using a 1.4x teleconverter with the lens
at some point, you may want to know the serial number of the lens. I have
heard there are two versions of this lens and the ones after 2,000,000
are the ones that work with the 1.4x

           Frank.