Re: [OM] Satisfaction with Adorama

Subject: Re: [OM] Satisfaction with Adorama
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:45:22 -0600
Winsor Crosby wrote:
>I have heard some disquieting reports about getting satisfaction from
>   Adorama. Any experience on the list?

All I've bought from Adorama (and from B&H) has been film. All the transactions
went well except one. I ordered from the web, and managed to pick 120 size film
instead of 35mm. (It was listed under 35mm). I called in, explained the
problem, and they let me send it back. They then sent me the 35mm version, and
fixed their web pages.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa