Re: [OM] K-14 processing?

Subject: Re: [OM] K-14 processing?
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 22:14:55 -0600
Yes, there is a BWC in Dallas, but after looking at the web site, the
Kodachrome is only done in Miami. If I recall correctly, The Dallas location
takes all the K-14 that comes in during a day, ships it Fedex to Miami,
processes it, and Fedexes it back to Dallas.

On the other hand, Qualex may still have a Kodachrome processing machine in
Dallas.
I just use the mailers and mail to Fairlawn, NJ.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas TX.