Re: [OM] OM Pix for Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Pix for Your Weekend Viewing Pleasure
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 23:17:30 +1100 (EST)
Some really nice pics there John,

my favourites have to be

Chin Turret, Lonely Tulip and Spring Mill in Summer.

As Ive visited your website John, I notice you give the Kodak Elite CHROME
(Standard and Extracolour) a bit of a wrap. So do I, I think it is great stuff
and extremely well priced. Picked up some in oz today actually at Kmart for
AUD$8.89!!!!!!!!! BARGAIN.

Ive also heard a lot about Fuji Provia's 'F' range. I noticed it on your
picture Loney Tulip. Looks great.

What are your's and anyone elses thoughts on Provia F? From what I see, it's a
pretty high performer. Though I still think Kodak's Elite CHROME Select Series
is great too.

Cheers John and the list!

Damo

Damon Wood
Dip. Technology (Applied Science)
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Sustainable Development (BSc)
Undergraduate Student
Murdoch University
Secretary M.C.C. WASTCA