Re: [OM] om1 flash questions

Subject: Re: [OM] om1 flash questions
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 16:06:48 -0400
Thanks John for explaining that little feature on the t20. I learn
something new every day. However, I tried it and it won't fire the t20
either. But it fires the old toshiba 216 flash just fine.
I did have the flash set to the x position when trying the pc
connections, and also tried the flashes on the fp position just to see
if maybe they'd work. But they didn't.
Wayne Culberson