[OM] Galleries

Subject: [OM] Galleries
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 12:19:39 +1300
Hi Folks

Finally got around to viewing Garth Woods shots. Many great images there.
Above all, made me realise I *must* get a film scanner soon. The definition is
great.

I lost original posting of the sun-stars this week but still had a copy of the
URL. Finally visited there just now.

Apart from being really nice shots, which they are, to me they also illustrate
the importance of timing and of the quality of light.

It's Sunday morning here on the 'underside' of the earth while you top-
dwellers are still in the dark ;-)

Cheers, Brian