[OM] Which 35-70Zuiko

Subject: [OM] Which 35-70Zuiko
From: John&Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 15:04:08 -0500
Hello all Zuikoholics,

 What is your favorite of the 3 Zuiko 35mm-70mm lenses? Which one has
the best bokeh? And which is the sharpest in you eye? I have a
28mm-48mm/f4 that I am absolutely in love with(yes, my wife knows), but
am thinking of getting a 35mm-70mm for that little added length. None of
the prices on them seem exorbitant, so I am not that worried about the
prices. Or maybe, I should stick with my 28mm-48mm/f4, 28mm/f2.8, and
100mm/f2.8, and forget another lens.
Regards,
 John