Re: [OM] Which 35-70Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Which 35-70Zuiko
From: John&Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 21:14:53 -0500
Jeff,
 I really am a prime user, and find these smaller zooms good when I
workng in caves to set up a large format shot I might come back and try
later. The 100mm of the 35-100 is just not needed in the small
caves/caverns I frequent. I have a 100mm prime I use outside lanscapes,
or a 65-200/f4 for people shots. I am a true Zuikoholc however, and I am
looking to get this lens eventually, just not now. I need a 300mm, an
85/f2, and a 21mm before that. Anyone want to donate any of these to a
desperate Zuikoholic. I'll give you one of my 50mm/f1.8s in return;-).
Thanks,
John