RE: [OM] I wish lenses were as cheap and available as they are to day.

Subject: RE: [OM] I wish lenses were as cheap and available as they are to day.
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 06:36:29 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Gegner, Jeff A.

>>>New poster here.  I love my Olympus camera (OM4).  I purchased it when
they
>>>first came out!. After a long hiatus from shooting I decided to pick it
back
>>>up.

Jeff;

Welcome.  I agree with your assessment.  I believe a lot of what's fueling
the 'buyer's market' with regard to lenses is the explosive growth of
digital.  Several pawn shops that I frequent won't take film gear, unless
it's really something special or unique, due to the glut caused by everyone
jumping to digital.  It's provided a pretty good selection of Zuiko gear for
us, but doesn't seem to have moderated prices...

Happy shooting.

Jim