[OM] Which flash?

Subject: [OM] Which flash?
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 07:02:11 -0800 (PST)
I have just won an ebay auction for an OM10 with manual adaptor and
standard zuiko lens.  I would now like to get a flash and possibly a zoom
lens to complete a starter 'kit'.  I missed out on a couple of OM2ns and
decided not to go for an OM40 that was advertised.

Would I be best going for a T20 or T32?  What sort of situations would I
want to use bounce flash in?  Seeing as the OM10 does not have TTL
OTF(just been reading up to find out what that means!) capabilities is it
not as important to have an olympus brand flash?  I would like to get a
fairly compact flash.

What sort of zoom lens would be best to go for, for general purpose use?
Are there any lens manufacturers to avoid, and are there any which are
particularly good?

thanks,
John

p.s. why do you all call ebay; evilbay or eb*y?