Re: [OM] OM 4T

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 4T
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:01:55 -0800
Hello again Dinkar,

Just thought of something I did not mention last week. Have you tried hooking
the T20 or a T32 via a TTL cord and the TL socket? I would try to do that first.
If the flash works via the TTL socket, then the problem is most likly a
connection with the hot shoe. If it still does not work, you most likley have a
more serious problem.

Jim Couch