RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise:Bigger question

Subject: RE: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise:Bigger question
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:43:56 -0500
This has become a good chat.  I guess the question is more for the "circuit
bodies" than for the OM1n, etc.  My question is, how long can a circuit
board last?  I have always wanted an OM2n (mint), but have been afraid of
how long the circuits will last.  Maybe I worry too much, or am
mis-informed.  List members inform me!!!  There may be a sale in it for
you!!!

-Bill