Re: [OM] HELP! I'm out of the country and have lens problems!!

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP! I'm out of the country and have lens problems!!
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:03:26 -0600
Depends somewhat on what body you were using, and what mode.  When shooting in
Auto mode, the OTF function will attempt to operate the shutter to provide a
"proper" exposure no matter _what_ aperture the lens delivers.  Unless you
exceed the limits of the camera's shutter (as in, requiring a speed above 1/1000
for the OM-2, for example), the camera will provide a good exposure.  Even in
Program mode, the OTF will take over in the same manner.