Re: [OM] Yet another 24 Shift on e*ay

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another 24 Shift on e*ay
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:28:55 -0800
I've tried it in Paint Shop Pro and while it does work in its own way the image becomes distorted in other ways and so you have to adjust for that and so on. If you have a shift use it. If not, then do what you can in software.

Tris

> Also interesting to note that KEH has got *three* of them, of varying
> quality (LN-, E+, E) and they all indicate price reductions....

Question: Does the ability of software such as Photoshop and Picture Window
Pro to correct perspective explain why more shift lenses are showing up on
the market? And when software claims the ability to correct said
perspective, is it talking out its, ah, hat, or does it work? Limitations?
The uninitiated would like to know.

Thanx!

--Bob W