Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:07:18 -0800
Hi all :)

Winsor Crosby wrote:

I don't know. I don't really have experience with those lenses, but I read somewhere that the German Foto magazine refers to them as Suppenobjectiv. Soup lenses because it is like looking through soup.

..and actually it comes from the term *Superzoom -> Suppenzoom. Since it's very often used in the german newsgroup de.rec.fotografie, I find it quite fascinating to re-read it here - just having joined the list :)

regards
Doro_4Ti

Thanks, Dorothe.  I was afraid I did not quite have it right.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California