Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:07:23 +0800
Their photos are good, but IMHO mostly are due the inherent digital
characteristic, good color rendering is much easier to obtain and you
can shoot hundred to select one. Most other film shooter just failed
to have the good skill and tool to scan their works especially
negative. At the mean time they seems can spend lots of time to shoot,
it is their job?

C.H.Ling