Re: [OM] notice (ot now)

Subject: Re: [OM] notice (ot now)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:06:34 -0800 (PST)
I know I'll never get turned away for service, my zip
07940 is about as rich as rich can get. Morris and
Hunterdon NJ are supposedly the two richest counties
in the US. The MEDIAN income is $90,000 bucks. The
median for the county I go to school in (Monroe co NY)
is $35,000. I think the nat'l median is around 30,000
dollars or so. Of course the cost of living in Morris
is so high someone making $40,000 bucks a year is
considered poor. It's never how much money you make
its where you live. My uncle's family lives in
relative luxury (Big house, two nice cars, high speed
internet access, basically a good American lifestyle)
on 40,000 a year in Cheyenne WY. My parents make a
good deal more than that, but we live at about the
same level. Strange world we live in. In Cheyenne $20
bucks is worth something (heck in Rochester, NY $20 is
worth something) in Morris county $20 will get you a
cup of coffee and a doughnut. 2C duracell batteries
cost $10.00 down there.  4C duracell batteries cost
$6.00 up here

Mark Lloyd