[OM] FS: OM-2S, Tamron SP, BG2 and more...

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2S, Tamron SP, BG2 and more...
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:05:58 -0800 (PST)
This is my second posting of stuff FS. I will post
once more on the list in a week and then its evilbay
time. Buyer pays for shipping and insurance. All my
items have a 14 day return policy less shipping unless
stated otherwise and I am flexible with that. Trade
offers welcome as well. I am especially looking for a
ringlash, 80mm auto macro, 135mm auto macro and 24/2.8
with caps and hood. Contact me at royer007@xxxxxxxxx .

Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 EX+ in box: $300. I bought this
fine zoom thinking I would use it, but I personally am
more of a prime lens user so I am selling this lens to
make room for something else. As stated no real signs
of wear and perfect glass. Comes with the newer OL
type Adaptall 2 so no worries about it shearing off
the spot reset button. Only thing missing is the hood,
which it didn't come with when it arrived to me. This
lens gives performance nearing that of the 35-80 Zuiko
at a much lower price. I am also including an EX- 2x
SP teleconverter absolutely free. Pics I have taken
have come out very nicely.

OM-2S in Very Good condition: $150 Some wear around
strap lugs and on back, nothing major though. Needs
foam replacment and the back is slightly out of wack
and needs to be very slightly nudged into place to
close. Focusing screen has been cleaned but isn't much
of a distraction 1-13 standard. Green ready LED so it
hasn't been converted. Everything works fine. Again I
got this, but I haven't used it enough to justify
keeping it. Really nice camera if you don't have a 2S
the program is a real treat, just set it to f16, focus
and shoot!

100/2.8 Sivernose in EX condition: $120 A little
apeture wear on the paint and some dust are the only
the only issues with this lens 'not really issues but
they must be mentioned' Yet another shelf queen of
mine. takes really nice pics, but I have a 90mm macro
and a 135/2.8 so this lens would be sitting alone and
unloved. I want to give it a good home. Takes really
nice portraits, but my 90mm macro is still nicer so I
am selling this one. comes with both caps

Power Bounce Grip 2 with .3m cord and TTL connector 4:
$105 The grip is in EX condition, the cord and
connector are in LN condition. Got this as a part of a
larger E-bay sale and as I already have 1 BG2 I don't
need this one, minor wear. I want to sell this as a
set, but I will sell the grip for $75, the cord for
$15 and the connector for $20. Buy it as a set and
save $5!

3 genuine Olympus bodycaps in EX condition for $4 each
or $2 with a purchase of any of the above items. Sold
AS-IS

Promaster 28/2.8 broken. Glass is fine, body mount
latch is busted. I just want ot get rid of it. 1.00
plus postage sold AS IS.