Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Digital Migration (From [OM] Gold 100? [OT Rant])
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:39:04 +0800
I didn't mean digital editing, I mean digital camera, the color
saturation and accuracy is very good as compared to film. If you have
ever try a higher end DC like E-10 or Fuji S1 you will know. I have to
admit they have very good photo senses, but I think many people here
are also. One of point I really admire is the good weather, nice
country side and old buildings in belgium, in a crowd city like Hong
Kong, it is just a dream. All the parameters are necessary for a good
photo.

C.H.Ling