Re: [OM] diopter position OM4Ti HELP

Subject: Re: [OM] diopter position OM4Ti HELP
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:19:03 -0500
Take the lens off, keep both eyes open & the camera vertical & adjust the
diopter so the lines on the screen are the sharpest. If you wear glasses
for distance, wear them while doing this.

Who cares what's default?

Tom

On Wednesday, December 12, 2001 at 16:03, adi <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "[OM] diopter position OM4Ti HELP" saying:

> I've been playing around with the diopter dial on my OM4-Ti. I'm not sure
> which is the default 0 setting. I've turned it round and round to see, and
> at some positions its shaper than others, but not in a way that I can be
> absolutely sure that its the default position. So which is it? The 6 o
> clock? The 3 o clock? HELP!!

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -----------------
   ,__@ Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633
fax:231-6115
 _-\_<, 758 Albert St.,Ottawa Ont. Canada K1R
7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974    Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714
Laws are the spider's webs which, if anything small falls
into them
they ensnare it, but large things break through and
escape.
        --Solon, statesman (c.638-c558 BCE)
temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."     --
Benjamin Franklin