Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!
From: "Steve Gullick" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:58:23 -0000
The problem Barry, is that if both sides retaliate every time, the conflict
will never end.

It distresses me to see children, wherever they are from, being killed.
Someday, someone will have to say that they have had enough, will stop
retaliating and start talking properly.

Personally, I think that this must come from the Israelis. They are more
organised, have a better understanding of worldly matters, have a history
that should help them to understand another's perspective and they have the
undoubting support of the worlds only superpower. The Palestinians have
neither the will or wit to get things moving properly.

Steve