Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Chanukah to all those that acknowledge the holiday!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:26:27 -0500
I usually don't get involved but...............if arafat would KEEP his
terrorists in jail and not let them out the backdoor with a wink, a nod, and
a body bomb, maybe the peace process would go somewhere.  My rant of the
day.
John Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus OM Service since 1977
631-424-2121  www.zuiko.com