Re: [OM] Another thread about film (ot)

Subject: Re: [OM] Another thread about film (ot)
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:30:01 -0800 (PST)
So I should purchase like 50 rolls, put 45 of them in
a freezer somewhere and use the film up as I go along.
Sounds like a plan. How long does expired film stay
fresh if its kept in a freezer the entire time except
the time its in the camera?

Also I'm thinking about getting a roll of slide film
'just for kicks' since I don't own much of anything
for slides except my parent's 50 year old Kodak slide
projector thats been stuffed in the closet since 1984.

Is it costly to make prints from slides, if you expose
them correctly will prints from lsides look better
than prints from color negative film. What slide film
would you recommend for someone who has no experience
whatsoever in shooting slides.

Mark Lloyd