Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in OM paradise
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 22:19:08 -0800
I agree with you 100% Henry. The shutter speed dial on the lens mount tends to
be a love it or hate it kind of thing. One of the reasons I was attracted to
the OM in the first place was that after trying out cameras, the arrangement on
the Om made so much sense to me. If you are shooting on manual it is
particularily handy, all of your controls are in one place on the camera,
shutter, aperature, focus, and zoom (if you are using a zoom lens). I, for one
really love it. It made perfect sense to me then, and it does still.

Jim Couch