Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:31:45 +0800
The late 50/1.4 is sharper than the silver nose 50/1.4 at wide open
especially at closer distance like portrait. The 90/2 is completely
different from the 50/2, it has not too high contrast, softer wide
open and f2.8 good for portrait, further stop down is very sharp, the
color rendering of 90/2 is also better (creamy and saturated), could
be the best among all Zuikos.

C.H.Ling