Re: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes (Was: So Far OT as to Defy Description)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Bagpipes (Was: So Far OT as to Defy Description)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:32:15 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 12/12/01 1:27:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > I suggest you read 'Three Men in a Boat' by Jerome K Jerome. There is a very
> >  good chapter in there about this very subject. ( Let it be a lesson to us
> >  all)
> >
> Will have to find that.  Thanks, Steve.

This is available in electronic (plain text) form through project
Gutenberg (I have it on my Psion at the moment).  Can't remember the URL
off hand, but try searching for it by title.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |