[OM]

Subject: [OM]
From: Chris Barrett <cpbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:47:17 -0000
Henry Bottjer wrote:

"But is it me or does anyone else think the
concept of having the aperture setting and shutter speed all on the lens
barell make perfect sense?"

For me that is definitely one of the best features. I know a lot don't like the
shutter speed ring in that position, but I do.

I think if it came to replacing my OM system (Blasphemy!), I'd be hard pressed
to find a replacement with which I was comfortable. These days I just don't
like removing the camera from my eye to locate a top mounted shutter speed dial.

Chris Barrett
Malvern