Re: [OM] just another Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] just another Intro
From: Dorothe'e Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:18:57 +0100
Hi Kazuya,

> Some of us play the trombone, the bagpipe, and I play the cello too!

Oh, good! To say nothing against brass and pipes - at least *some
strings around ;)

> I hope you won't mind if I introduce your site to the listees of the
> Supercello Mailing list of Japan.

you're welcome, thx! I must say this pushes me to redo the site, as I
took so many new pix with Velvia, Scala and the like this year..

> By the way, I know an OM with a 50/2 is a little heavy to carry with
> a cello, but I LOOOOOOOVE my 50/2.

:)) we don't need to join fitness studios, do we?

> (who lives in Funabashi, a sister city of Odense)

sounds familiar - we went to Japan in '99 and will -with some luck -
come again in maybe '04 or so.

regards
Doro